Friday, August 9, 2013

Pre-enrolled!

As many of you know we are in the process of moving back to my home state. I have also been getting all the paperwork for Tayler to start in her charter school program.

We are now officially pre-enrolled! I am only missing 2 documents and then she will officially be enrolled and her school books will be sent to my brothers where we are going to be temporarily staying.

Needless to say I am excited as this is the best program I have seen. They took everything into consideration and built in extra math help into her daily schedule. I am relieved that I will no longer have to fight to get her the extra help. Teachers will no longer look at me and say that I have the responsibility of teaching her at home as well until they find out that I DO work with her and for hours at a time after I would get out of work. My husband would work with her as well. That's when their attitude would change and I would get the help that she needed.

With this charter school I hope that we will finally have a stress free (as possible) and a successful school year. I shall keep ya'll posted with our progress. All smiles now!

No comments:

Post a Comment