Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NaPloBoMo Day 6

Day 6: If I could change one thing about myself what would it be?

This is interesting for the simple reason that on any given day I can think of about 10 things I hate about myself, much to my husbands dismay. So for that reason I would change my views on how I see myself from the way I look to how I do things.

I would give myself more self esteem and more confidence in myself. I tell my daughter that she can do anything she puts her mind to and that she is pretty without makeup and don't listen to my own advice.

I have always had low self esteem, I've never thought of myself as pretty and to this day at the age of 31 happily married with 2 kids will still look at my husband and tell him how ugly I am and how I hate my body image and all sorts of things. He of course disagrees with everything I say and tries to get me to see myself how he does; however that doesn't always work and other times I just pretend it does.

So that is what I would change about myself and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment