Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NaPloBoMo

So I signed up to do a blog post a day the month of November through the BlogHer website. I am already behind :( due to working odd hours (one day will be evening and the next could be days or ovenights) and looking for a place to live since we have until the 15th of this month to be out of my brothers. So here goes on tying to catch up!

Day 1 was If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?

Well for starters I'd definetely buy a house so that stessor would be gone. It would also be the house of mine and my husbands dreams! I would also pay off my car loan and pay off anything on mine and my husbands credit report. I would get my kids the things they needed along with stuff they didn't and spoil my husband with getting him a car and the motorcycle he's always wanted. I would help our parents with any financial situations that way they wouldn't have to worry about those anymore. I would buy our parents a home whereever they wanted. I would set up college funds for my kids with a little extra for their first house. After all this I would donate what was left to CTF as they are a charity near and dear to my heart.

I know this may sound blah to some people but after the last couple of months we have had I would love to be able to do this for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment