Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NaPloBoMo days 2-3

So I am trying to catch up purely because I like the writing prompts that were given for the days I missed. I will then do a seperate blog post for today and start writing daily from there.

Day 2: My favorite character of all time. This took some consideration as I read a lot and watch movies. I picked Katniss from The Hunger Games, both the literary version and the movie version. She is strong, stood up for what she believed in and never backed down even when things got rough. We go through a lot on a daily basis but if I had to tell my daughter to be like one person it would be her. Stand up for yourself and others and never back down for what is right. Jennifer Lawrence also did a great job in representing the character in the book with what I thought was vey close to the book.

Day 3: Tell you about my writing place. This is kinda awkward at the moment as I don't have a set writing place due to not having our own home. I write wherever I can. If I get a chance and have Internet that it. Once we get our own place and our stuff out of storage and down here from NY I'll go back to writing at my desk and redo my vision boards to where I can see them when I write and have them motivate me in other aspects of my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment