Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Roles

We all have our roles to play in life. I've been Mom for 12 years, which is the most important and also challenging role. I've been wife for almost 5 years the other important role and one I usually mess up. Then there's the role you play at work, for the past 6 years for me that was nurse; now I'm not sure.


Other roles I have: daughter (messed up on that a few times as well), friend (I'm there when they need me but I have the worst response times when it comes to texting), musician (I play violin, actually reteaching myself after a very long time of not playing).

Amidst all these things I feel lost. I'm not sure what makes me well me anymore. I have ideas of what I like and would like to do but I don't feel like me. It's hard to explain and even harder to put into words. I'm just...lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment