Monday, March 18, 2013

Seriously lacking

I am seriously lacking on making this blog what I want it to be. I finally have some semblance of Internet at my house, so I have been trying for the past 3 hours to make my own grab button and join bloggin sites like Blog Lovin so I can try to get some followers. I have managed to join Blog Lovin but have yet to be able to claim my lil blog on there. However I did manage to find some blogs that look really interesting. I really hope I can get some stuff done soon as I realize I have the most boring blog on the Internet as we speak and desperately hoping to change that and gain a faithful readership. So if anyone does happen to come across this blog who wouldn't mind helping a newbie like myself, please feel free to leave your advice or any kind of assistance. Any and all will be taken into consideration and probably used as long as I feel it does not stray from who I am or what I ultimately want this blog to be. With that being said I am going to go see if I can make any more progress on anything I have been trying to do tonight before calling it quits for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment