Sunday, March 3, 2013

This blog...

With this blog I am not out to try and change the world, I am not trying to force people to believe in a certain thing or force them to like my opinions.
This blog is used for my opinions, beliefs and personal goings on in my life. I will use this blog to raise awareness for Neurofibromatosis as it affects my life personally thru my daughter. There is not enough people that know about this and research funding has been threatened to be cut. Yes it is a rare disease that few people have heard about but that doesn't mean a cure should be given up on.
This blog is my own and if you do not like it I am not forcing you too look at it. Do I want followers, Heck yeah I do! Do I want this to grow into something bigger, Heck yeah! And hopefully with time it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment