Wednesday, March 6, 2013

To the love of my life

Today is a special day, today is the day that the love of my life was born. He turns a whooping 33 today, but shhh don't tell him I told you he's being overly sensitive about his age. But if he had not been born today I would not have met my soul mate, my best friend, the shoulder I cry on, the father of our son, the most wonderful stepfather my daughter could have asked for,the keeper of my innermost secrets, the man who has stayed by my side even when I was being an idiot and still loved me. Without him I would be nothing.
It wasn't always easy but I guess things that are worth it never are. He is definitely worth walking through fire for and fighting for. It took a pretty rough patch that we went through that was caused by me to make me truly open my eyes and see how lucky I am to have this man. I love him more than I thought possible.
So before I get too mushy on here I'll end this with a simple Thank God you were born today and thank God for bringing you into my life I could not have asked for better because you are the best there is. I love you for always and a day


No comments:

Post a Comment