Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Learning all over...

In the past few weeks I have been missing. I'm not sure anyone in the blog world noticed but during this period of missing time I have been having to learn all over again. I've had to learn how to cope with the loss of our house, having to resign from my position at my office and breaking the news to them that I would be leaving at the end of the month, coping with giving our dog to the shelter as were unable to take her with us. We are now living with my mom and stepdad who have been great through all of this, offering not only a place for my family to stay, but an ear to listen to me rant, a budget plan to follow and so much more. These past few weeks have enforced what has always been important to me: my family; that no matter how much we may fight when it's most important and needed your family is always there for you and that sometimes you're friends are really needed. These are some quotes that have helped me the past couple of weeks and I'm hoping that they might help someone else as well. Life is messy and sometimes no matter how much you plan it out speed bumps and mountains get in the way. If we came out of this clean it means we didn't live just went by thinking we were. (Images are from Google).














No comments:

Post a Comment